Get The EDGE In Practice!
Today – more than ever – the health care profession is very highly regulated. In addition to providing high quality care to patients, health care providers must stay compliant by following the rules and regulations set forth by local, state and federal agencies. They must also make sure that they accurately code and document services provided to patients and establish medical necessity in the medical record.
Get the “EDGE” in practice by arming yourself with the lastest information on Coding, Compliance and Documentation in health care today.
HERE IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The “Secret” To Selecting The Correct Evaluation and Management (E/M) Codes.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR): What You Need To Know About Digital EHR.
- Collecting More Cash Without Using Illegal Discounts Or ‘Dual Fee’ Schedules.
- Documenting Medical Necessity Utilizing Outcome Assessments.
- Billing Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) Codes, Chiropractic Manipulative Treatments (CMT) Codes and Manual Therapy Codes (97140).
- Avoiding The Dangers Of The Therapeutic Procedure Codes.
- Medicare 2012: Managing Medicare in Chiropractic, Becoming A DME Supplier and Implementing A Medicare Compliance Program.
- Scope of Practice, Rules and Regulations Relating To Healthcare Today.
- How To Implement A Compliance Program In Your Office.